Cameo Displays aim to produce the best possible results for your Banner Stands and Pop-up Systems. We can work from your supplied artwork or produce it here in-house (both design and/or photography).
If you are supplying your own artwork we would prefer a high resolution PDF, this can be saved as Acrobat 4 (PDF 1.3) with the simulated overprint box checked.
Alternatively collected artwork from Quark, In-Design or Adobe Illustrator can be accepted, provided the following are taken into account:
- Any linked/placed images to be EPS format (Please, no tiffs or jpegs) in CMYK not RGB
- Clipping paths for these must be set to output correct path
- Resolution 150 dpi at actual size required (half size images 300dpi etc.)
- A colour proof must accompany supplied artwork
- FONTS must be supplied or typefaces converted to OUTLINES
- PDF's MUST be accompanied by Colour printouts as there are sometimes problems arising with logos and embedded graphics.
- It may not always be possible to exactly colour match artwork especially Pantone colours - please make it clear if your graphics are colour critical and supply pantone refs
We can NOT accept Corel Draw, Pagemaker or Microsoft Publisher. Problems with supplied artwork may incur additional costs. Please speak with our Studio if you have any questions or problems. Also, please read our Terms and Conditions before placing any orders with us.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.